D&D Miniatures Database: User Comments

Showing all miniature comments with the newest comments first.

Planescape Setting?

Is it worth adding Planescape as one of the official settings of the database? Are there other minis besides the 3 you mention that are exclusive/primarily from the Planescape setting?

Dec 15 2008 @ 06:06 by brian about Harmonium Guard

Planescape

Harmonium is the name of a faction in the Planescape campaign setting. The Blood War set was dedicated to planar beings, as the doomguard and mercykiller also belong to factions in this campaign setting.

Dec 15 2008 @ 01:31 by Twilightraven about Harmonium Guard

Silly name

Why does the harmonium need to be guarded? (A harmonium is a weird piano-like instrument which uses reeds and pipes instead of hammered strings.)

Dec 15 2008 @ 00:02 by Snu about Harmonium Guard

This should probably have the type/subtype of Humanoid/Goliath

Dec 10 2008 @ 08:40 by Snu about Goliath Cleric of Kavaki

Sweet

I don't own this figure but it looks like one of the coolest figures ever made in DDM.

Dec 08 2008 @ 16:44 by brian about Kuyutha, Exarch of Bahamut

Yep. The paint is just fine, but it's too big for a dwarf. Maybe there's a board game out there with dwarfs in it (Dungeon Twister? Talisman? Red November? Cave Troll?) which could use these.

Dec 05 2008 @ 05:55 by Snu about Guard of Mithral Hall

D'oh

Can you tell I don't use dragons much?

Dec 04 2008 @ 02:31 by brian about Dracolich

At least it was at some point

Nose horn says it all, this dracolich has all the characteristics of a blue dragon. I agree however that a dracolich ascends somewhat above it's chromatic brethren. :)

Dec 04 2008 @ 01:59 by Twilightraven about Dracolich

Scenery Tag

Good idea with the scenery tag. I was also thinking of tagging some creatures with "statue" if they could be used as such, like gargoyles and certain golems.

Dec 04 2008 @ 01:14 by brian about Animated Statue

Not Blue?

I believe a Dracolich is devoid of color. I know this one has blue on its wings, but I don't think it's a blue dragon (at least not anymore)

Dec 03 2008 @ 22:43 by brian about Dracolich